Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Officers Note

I just turned the page to my calendar and it says November. That just can't be. I LOVE the Thanksgiving holiday. Besides the fact I will take the very long trek to Florida by myself with 2 kids for 9 hours in a car on the holiday weekend and I will probably stuff myself to the gills with turkey and all the trimmings, the holiday is about being thankful. That I am!
 We have so much available for us to do this month. I am so thankful for all the Board Members! They come out in thunderstorms, after soccer and baseball practices, weeks after giving birth, leaving their families at least once a month to help me plan a calendar and handle MOMS Club issues. THANK YOU...Lisa, Kelly, Tara, Kate, Erin and Tammy for ALL you do for the Club.
 Here are some photos of last month's Halloween event. Gabby and Natalie are still talking about how much fun they had!
Most Thankful Wishes,


Kristen Laatz




No comments:

Post a Comment